Monday, February 2, 2009

Me? A Blog?

So I've always loved to write....actually started a couple of books even! I pride myself on my English grammer skills, even though I can't seem to EVER remember these days when to use effect and affect, then and than. Oh well! Now that the kids are 6, 3, and 1, I have actually given up on keeping up with the stinking baby books. My sister-in-law gave me a precious homemade notebook last mother's day so I thought, "I should just write everything in this!!" So, one entry and a year-and-a half later, I'm giving THIS a shot. The one entry was actually pretty good, but CRAP! There are things here that happen every day that I just pray I'll remember, which I most likely won't. LIKE, the way it feels to reach down and hug a tiny man that is up to a little higher than your knee, running around with his blonde mop like he owns the place...because he does. Or the belly laughs hubby and I share when middle G comes in for the 10th time after we tuck him in dressed head to toe in a Spiderman costume and claiming that he can't sleep because he is "scared of the dark and the light." OR, My Girl telling me that she wants to live in Guthrie when she grows up because it's SO much cooler there. I might not even share this with anyone....more for me then anyone else anyway, but it's worth it. I just love this phase of life and after the kids all get too busy with their own lives to hang out with me anymore, I'm sure Coach and I will have lots of laughs reading this in the RV while we go cross-country. :) God is good!

1 comment:

  1. you have such a great way of explaining things. i so look forward to this blog!!!
    Love you, Courtney

    ReplyDelete