Thursday, March 26, 2009

cracking me up!

Big G- "Mom, will you help me go potty?"
Me--"Sure!"
Big G--"Mom, did you HEAR those FIRTS?? I LOVE firts!"
Me--"We call them toots."
Big G--"But mom, I love those firts!"


My girl freaked out on Monday night, and therefore got grounded for a week, and couldn't watch TV for a night. She actually THREW herself on the ground because she couldn't wash her barbie's hair at 9 at night! AHH! After the initial ground throw, I heard the dramatic, "Why didn't someone else just ADOPT me?"
On an up note, I had a parent teacher conference with Mrs. S. today and my girl is doing SO great at school! She has already mastered most of the words on the 1st grade reading check (in Kindergarten) and is doing math and other skills like a champ. She got her accelerated reader certificate today and a reading medal. She is so smart. Hope she uses all of that energy for good!

Little G has been nicknamed "The Brut" by some of our friends, which at first kind of made me sad, but it's TRUE! He's such a bully! Last night I cut up 2 apples, one for the little and one for big. Little went and sat right by big on the floor and wouldn't eat ANY apples unless they came off of Big's plate! I honestly think he did it just to get a rise out of big....and he's only 19 months old! He actually got bitten on the arm by a girl in his mom's day out class the other day. Her mommy felt so bad, but I told her Little probably just did something right before the teachers looked!

My girl and Big G are both starting YMCA soccer soon...I fought and fought and fought having 2 kids in something at the same time. I'm just not ready! BUT, when Coach found out had bad she wanted to play, he couldn't say no! Before I knew it, she had shin guards and soccer socks. I give up!

Took a trip to visit the cousins over spring break. It was awesome! We went to Jumping Party(an inflatable play place), the Ft. Worth Zoo, and spent HOURS on their trampoline! My girl and Big G are the same age as their cousins, which means an instant buddy! Unfortunately, little is often left out of the mix, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't try to keep up! OR just terrorize whoever is leaving him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment