Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lysol, anyone?

Last Saturday...Joye with strep
Monday....Graham got ear tubes
Tuesday....fever and puking, Graham with strep
On the mend????
Friday night...Griffin with fever and saying his stomach hurt.
Guess what? Three different antibiotics in the fridge! yay!

So glad it's Easter weekend. The sacrifice Jesus made for me makes everything else that I whine about look so stupid!

Joye and I went to see the new Hannah Montana movie today. I love to hang out with her! She is just a neat kid. She laughed out loud in all the right spots, though it was hard to hear her over my laughs. She's my daughter! We came home and looked up the Hoedown Throwdown dance that was in the movie so we could learn it. Hooray!

Griffin tonight--"Mom, we don't say damn."
Me--"Right Griffin. That's not a nice word."
Grif--"I know mom. Like dumb and stupid."

Graham's new favorite is shooting baskets in the little goal we have outside. The funny part is that he shoots with whatever he has! Footballs, soccer balls, Hot Wheels cars....it's great! (Until you get on the wrong end of the miss with the Hot Wheel) He yelled at Seth to "Get Up!!" tonight because he wanted him to play catch with the football and I guess you just can't do that sitting down!

Coach helped Joey with his shed some today. I don't think men really talk that much about super-meaningful stuff, but I think they did some bonding. :) I really love having our good friends right down the street. Makes this place feel more like a real neighborhood.

Soccer team won last night so the playoff dream is still alive! I want this so much for Seth and the boys, but I know it won't be easy! That's okay. Nothing really worth anything is easy. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment